3 Jan 2011

.Wondering around Ho Chi Minh City. Part 2.

Anyways, despite it all, I managed to wake up after my long sleep on time and catch my tour. It was a long rife to some temple. I was sure it’s going to be just another temple, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was nothing like the temples I’ve seen before. It looked a little bit like a ginger-house for dolls and it had 5 different religions in it. We came on time to see the prayers of a big group of believers and that was an experience as well. Very highly recommended.

After the temple we went for some lunch and Cu Chi Tunnels. Apparently some locals created kind of a new world in there under the ground. Very interesting to see and even try to crawl in on of them. Recommended.

All of the trip we were spending with one Swiss girl that I met in my hostel and in the evening we went for a meal together. It was nice, we talked and we ate some very delicious food. After we got back to the hostel, talked to one American guy and my girl went to sleep, while I went for my last walk in the Ho Chi Minh City. I ended up visiting my place’s owner, where he put me next to some travelers for a beer. We had a nice conversation with a Finnish guy and after a while I had to call it a night. I was exhausted.

No comments: