3 Jan 2011

.Leaving Cambodia.

The next morning once again – as usual: breakfast and some waiting around, reading a book, getting my pick-up, getting to the bus that goes back to Phnom Penh. The bus, as usual again, was late, so I just grabbed the tuk-tuk to get to my guesthouse, booked a tour for the next day to get to Cambodia through the Mekong Delta, moved in, had some dinner in some street kitchen and called it an easy night.

Off topic: I had it. I had it all. And suddenly I lost it. Me and Steffany have never felt so lonely before. No one is to blame. And still that burning feeling on my heart goes deeper than the scar.
Off topic 2: He reminded me of you. Once again I was forced to raise a question: what if? I guess we’ll never know, now will we?
Off topic 3: why? But seriously, why? I keep on wondering and still not asking. Are you just so screwed or do you consider me to be so screwed? But I’m not the same person anymore. Hard to believe what I’m about to say but I’m stronger. Were you really that optimistic about me being so stupid? Wow, maybe you don’t know me at all after all.

No comments: