3 Jan 2011

.The Other Loop. Sascha, Sascha, Steffany and Me.

The next morning, better known as canceled Christmas day, I let my roommate to sleep a bit longer [since he is driving with such a pain in the ass like me as an extra weight] and then we went to check out. The kid [I want to say kid, because he kind of looked like a kid, but could be 18 years old as well] who checked us out was staring at me. But seriously, staring so much that even I felt uncomfortable. And you all know, I don’t care much about that kind of stuff. It wasn’t really easy to check out, since we did not really checked in in the first place and then the guy spoke no English and instead of trying to communicate, was just trying to see my stomach through my eyes. We ended up just paying the amount we agreed on the night before and left the place.

That was when I realized that I am stupid enough – I do have Yo’s phone number and we could try calling him so maybe he knows something about His German. We made a call. Turns out, he did know. There was a crash, just before we crashed and this one was worse. Philipp [a.k.a. His German] fell off the bike, broke his collar bone and was picked up right after the crash and was already planning his trip to Bangkok, to the city in SEA that has some decent hospitals. We immediately felt bad for not caring for him, but on the other hand, there was nothing we could have done. Well, we could have turn around and went back for him sooner but even then we wouldn’t have known if we would have been there with him before he got picked up.

We continued our loop, which at the end turned out being `Sascha, Sascha and Ona on a Loop` [Yes, I named this bike Sascha as well] instead of `the other loop of the three of us`. I promised a good road and I kept my promise. We were also supposed to get to this awesomely fabulous waterfall which we visited and it was nice, but not extremely nice. And we ended up coming back to Pakse, getting the room in the same hotel and went for Christmas lunch. Our lunch ended up with some ice-cream and wondering what to do later.

No comments: