3 Jan 2011

.Heading to Hoi An.

We got off at Nga Trang for an hour or so, so we just got some fast food+fast beer, met the same Finnish guy I kept on bumping into since Kampot and once again for on the overnight bus to Hoi An. The ride was good and I slept most of the time. In the morning we [me and Kalle] took a room, went for some breakfast and for a walk. I really liked the city, I have to say. Even is very touristic, still not too much and very cozy. We took bikes and went for the ride in the afternoon, went to some islands, to the empty and cold beach and around the city. In the evening we went for dinner, for a dessert and ended up playing some pool.

We got back home and I checked up on our per – a pretty big spider in the bathroom. Since we both weren’t very much spider friendly, we decided to get rid of it. It wasn’t as easy, since the thing was really big and fast, but with the help of the staff we did not have a pet anymore.

No comments: