3 Jan 2011

.The Loop with The Boys. Part 3.

The next day started a bit later than the sunrise. But we all gathered pretty early for the breakfast. Well, almost all of us, since my German was not with us. He is seriously not the typical German. Finally we were all there, had breakfast, jumped on the bikes and moved to the cave. It was a very nice cave. Well, basically you get into the cave, take a boat and start moving. Boats are only for 2 or 3 people, so guys decided that My German and me are going to take the double boat. Ok, I figured. We took our boat and first experience we had – a crash to the wall in the cave. Not serious, we did not break the boat, but it was a fun experience, since it was just the very beginning, so I couldn’t even imagine, what will happen next. It was a dark cave, and big one and we spend somewhat around 2 hours in total in there. After we got off the cave, the guys decided that it would be fun to go for a swim and chill in front of it. So we did that. The guys went jumping into the water, I settled for taking pictures. Then they played some baseball and even let me try a bit of it as well. It was once again – fun and games. Perfection.

We hit the road once again. Now it was just an easy road straight mostly, so I lost my guys off my sight very fast. And I kept on going and going and I could not see them anywhere. Bastards, I thought, they ditched me. After everything we’ve been through, after such a nice time together in the Loop, they decided I am not interesting anymore to go with them. Ok, I figured, I can do it on my own, I don’t need them. Just on those thought I saw Sascha passing over me, soon enough Germans doing the same thing. How did I managed to get in front of them?? Turned out, they stopped for some gas and I missed them. Anyways, we headed forward, stopped at some small shop, where women were staring at me, because I am probably the highest female they have ever seen and kept on smiling and waving.

No comments: