31 May 2012

°Run. Louder°

Why is it always the sound that makes me feel good-bad-devastated-miserable-excited or any other possible feeling in the world?

Once again, I found the sound that I just cannot stop listening to.



I really should reconsider and say `..... it all, I am going to Århus`. It's just that with my pathetic money situation I am not sure I can afford it. Poor fellas like me can only own trouble at the time.


There will be concerts later or, right? I need to hear it.

Or maybe learn to play it. Will you help me out? I promise to buy a guitar, if necessary.

<...>
Light up, light up

As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
<...>


P.S.

I made myself some chocolate cookies and cacao drink. And all I could think about, all I could dream about was snow. A snow storm, winter, that you can enjoy while you are cuddling with your blanket in front of a good bad TV.

Made it all coming back to me. I miss snow. I miss winter. It's almost a year since the last time I have seen snow. And it will be at least 8 months till I will see some more of it.

Snow storm. In the middle of Copenhagen at the end of May. You may not love me anymore. And once, it was a fact.




Everything is going to be ok. If not - I can always use a magic button:
http://www.make-everything-ok.com/

Feel free to use it too. Fabulous, isn't it?


Off Topic

Drawing a second line

________________________________________________________


No comments: