26 May 2012

°Patronizing°

This is what I have been looking for

<...>Just as much as I want you<...>


There was this time in my [should I say our?] life [lives?]. It's all coming back to me now. And I know I am the damn cause. If it wasn't for me, none of this would cross my mind. And even though it is still a little foggy, I think I can see the colours straight.


I know I have said this before. But the only mistake I have made there was to believe. And I refuse to admit that believing has a negative taste. Just like jam lasts forever and never goes bad, so does belief. There is absolutely nothing wrong in belief. And now I know it too.



Taking the on-topic to the off topic
I am living in a beautiful srping/summer. I am getting more and more addicted to Snow Patrol [I am starting to seriously consider going to Århus for their concert]. I am trying to make it happen. I am walking on the blade, but somewhat more careful. Growing up?

I have a friend here this weekend. I have a friend coming and very hopefully meeting next weekend. I have some shifts for upcoming three weeks, I have a place to live for the next month and... I have a plan how to make my Thesis, Spanish, Japanese and guitar things to improve. Now if only I could keep it to my plans.

Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck. No, better - wish me a miracle.

<....>
It's hard to argue when

you won't stop making sense
<...>

Hands open and my eyes open

I just keep hoping
that your heart opens
<....>

So me. So right straight to the bottom of the stomach me. How? Or am I overeacting and seeing things that do not exist?



-----------------------------------------------------------
I thought you were different. Turns out, you only saw me as white/green pill. Once it fixed you [or gave you a temporary positive effect], you suddenly forgot it exist. I wonder if you come again for another pill, will you find the bottle cracked open and terribly empty. I sure hope so, but I can never be sure.
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: