17 May 2012

°You're all mad, aren't you?°

I have to be honest here - I borrowed the title from `IT crowd`. Which is, by all means, probably THE best comedy sitcom ever made. If you haven't seen it - consider it a crime and turn it on. Download it. Buy it. Do whatever, but trust me on this one - watch it.

But we are not here to talk about it, anyways. It's about the madness. You know, in the beginning, I was making a little [ok, sometimes not so little] fun of people here in CBS school. Yes, it is a fancy school and yes, fancy people attend lectures here and still.. I just can't help but smile.

It started innocently enough - with all those apples, who make you want to go back to those easy times in life where apples and blackberries were just fruits [blackberry is techniucally not a fruit, but alright as Sheldon Cooper would say]. For those who are not aware - it is some holliday and day off in Denmark today. What that means - they open our library in CBS at ten. I cam in early, because I just did not want to wander around my room while doing nothing. I sat down next to the library with the rest of the people and took my book out. By the way, if you ever start looking for something to read, try Marian Keyes. She is hiliarious, easy to read and really get you into it. But we already got to the off topic. So yes, CBS, before the opening hours of library. I am just sitting listening for Snow Patrol and reading my hilarious book. At around 9:45 [do not forget danes are very strict with rules and all] people started gathering around the doors more and more impatiently. It literally reminded me those old times in Soviet Union when people were waiting for the shops to open so they could stay in line for several hours in order to buy oil or mayonaise. That made me smile. I mean, how faster you are going to get to that desk if you stay two meters closer to the doors?

Then the doors opened, the madness started. It reminded me of an episode from some movie where girls were waiting for some shop to be opened, so they could rush into it and start buying dresses or other crap. These CBS kids, I am not exaggerating, started running inside, like there was something valuable and given away for free. Was I crazy or were they? I just sat there, couldn't hold my laugh anymore and just watching them to make a traffic jam, running and speeding towards the desks that were still half empty when I entered.

Kean to learn? O kean to be the first ones even in such unimportant thing as `who gets through the door first?`

It may not be for me to understand.


Off Topic

I have a great intuition. Sixth sence. I am not bragging - I got it as a compliment right today. Oh wow, I fell in love with myself ahain.


By the way. Out of nowhere, but borrowed from my best flat mate ever. Just a thought. In a picture.

Are you sure you want to stay in the little bubble? I have to say, living in the big one is like walking on the blade, constantly. But I have never felt more alive. How was that quote from Green Street Hooligans? Let me look it up for you:

I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer.

Oh.. and if you have never seen a movie - do it. It is fabulous. Even if I never say fabulous.

No comments: