25 May 2012

°Coping and Copying°

Come to Copenhagen and you will see how life can be sometimes.
I’m going crazy. Literally. Feel free to delete me from your facebook list.
Or am I?
Life has been a normal simple one in here. Except that I have been working a lot. Which is ok [great indeed], too bad it is only temporarily. And then.. We’ll see. You never know how much or how little I will get later.
Anyways. Work. Man, I love it. Except when it is in The Dub and it’s the night [Friday/Saturday] shifts. All the rest – you learn a lot, you joke a lot, you experience a lot, you chat a lot, you laugh and you smile and..

Take this for instance. Yesterday I have been working in some important dinner something party. It was all over the place. Some awards, some nominations, big people with red carpet and fancy food and all.. And on top of that – since we had to prepare the place for it – I learned how to serve the tables properly. You know, for those fancy events. So now, I don’t have to ask if fork goes to the left of to the right, which glass is for white wine or where the hell it goes on the table. Now I know it all.

And then.. Nothing much is happening. Well, I have been looking for a place to live. And can I just tell you – not that easy.. Not that easy. I have seen one place where toilet+shower is no more than 1 square meter. Then another place with no shower at all. Then one more with a strange people living in and one more with two cats and one dog and all of the smell of theirs..

I was almost getting desperate, but at the end a friend of a friend was leaving and was looking for someone to take her place for a month. Lucky for me, dates were perfect, and the place is just amazing. It was so great, I could hardly hold my breath. I kind of want to live there now for longer time. Anyways, that’s not possible, but at least for a month I will be living in a paradise. Who would have thought.

Anyways, job hunting does not go too well. I still don’t get what the hell is wrong with me or with them. Seems like no one needs me or wants me, but if I work, I only get compliments how well am I doing. So what – nobody wants good hard workers? This employment issue is not a good friend of mine. I just hope something will come up and I will not end up being miserable and unemployed AGAIN.



Off Topic
I went to the interview in one shop. They asked what I could say about the clothes they are selling. I looked around. If I could be honest, I would have said that this is everything what is wrong with the world. Nobody would listen, in any case, and I could not possible tell the truth. But it is. I stick to my guns. I believe in me. Funny, there was a point where I believed in you too.

What would you have to say about flirting? I’d say it is almost as necessary as breathing and eating. Will you flirt with me? I promise, I will be good. I won’t blink as much as on that `walking the blade` day [or what is night?].

By the way. Once I saw this thing that to me looked completely inappropriate and I just cannot understand why people would even do that. A couple [I am assuming.. they better] where biking in front of me. She – skinny, he – totally a lot overweighed [ok, no judgment], both on separate bikes, but they are in front of me and he is grabbing her ass [no, I am not kidding] while they are going. I mean, come on.. We are in Denmark, the place where you can have sex in the park, if you do not disturb others, but why would you keep on touching other’s ass on the bike in the middle of the road, especially when you are nothing like even an acceptably looking person?

I got completely hooked up on Snow Patrol. The good thing about it – calories free chocolate. Still dangerously addictive though.

What have I done it's too late for that
What have I become truth is nothing yet
A simple mistake starts the hardest time
I promise I'll do anything you ask...this time

P.S. I don’t know which decision to take. What to do. And how to act. I honestly and very simply just don’t know? Is it worth it? Maybe. Once again, some thousand miles and who knows for what.





No comments: