16 May 2012

°Disaster button°

Once a cheater, always a cheater
True or false?

Anyways that was a complete off topic. I am still in Copenhagen. I am cheating no one and no one is cheating on me [I hope at least, anyways].

It’s been just as it always has been. Almost. With Monika working every single day last week, my days were the same as always: waking up, going to school, learning or pretending to learn, go back home, watch some good bad TV on my computer and sleep. And then once again.. The same scenario again.

One day they needed people to work in the same conference center with Monika. I was more than happy and excited to take the spot. We went there, put on white shirt and started to work. I have to say – I enjoyed it. It is somewhat waving job, you know, one minute you have plenty on your hands and then after – easy, very easy. I learned some things about it, left good impression [I think and I hope] and left after having a big and extremely tasty dinner.

It worked out. I am having at least 2 more shifts in the same center next week. My life couldn’t have been better at this point.

Before we came to the weekend, I joined Monika for what we like to call it `free wine` occasion. There was some meeting of her class, don’t ask me what that was exactly. It was fun. I had wine, one too many coconut cake [very delicious], I talked to some nice people there. We ended up watching `Coco before Chanel` movie and got inspired by inspirational women.

On Monday, celebrating Monika’s marathon of work and exam, we were making brownie. It was really an exciting moment, since we both never done it at home alone [with no one supervision] and we just wanted lots of lots of chocolate and serotonin. So we made it, it wasn’t perfect, but good enough for us, full of chocolate and freshness, we had some wine and `Finding Nemo`. It was a great night, really.

But if you read this and think that this sounds a little too good to be Ona’s life – you are right. On Saturday, my computer made little saddest sound and disappeared from the screen. After trying to turn it on it said `no internal hard disc drive is found`. It was official. I lost my computer, lost my files [hopefully someone will manage to get them out] and I lost my main tool for writing my thesis. Well, isn’t that just sweet? I panicked the first day, I tried to find ways to fix it, I talked to my computer geniuses friends and they all told me the same. Get over it, girl, it’s lost. Now I have another thing to worry about – how to get money for one more necessary thing. Care to donate some?



Off Topic


When I think about the things I've done
I laugh out loud to no one

But I became honest Mr. Mistaken

On my behalf
There's something inside me'n'I know it's good
But understanding, it's misunderstood
At the end of a smile, there's a laugh n a half

Ring any bell?

Surprisingly, he reminded me of most of them. It was intimacy of him, jokes of him, touch of him, feeling of him.. And now – missing feeling of me. How did I let myself to get into this? There is a story oh a photographer. There is a story of a Coin. There is a story of cake maker. There is some new, yet undeveloped story. Am I sinking in?
I had this magical Sunday with a strange customer in it. He was drunk and he was 49. Funny enough, he thought I was 20 or 21 and that my English was marvelous [his words, not mine] and that I sound Irish [I even asked Michael, but he told me I do not]. He was telling me how sweet and nice and pretty and so on I am and all I could think about - why are you telling me this? What about your wife back in Sweden? Would she be thrilled to hear this? Why me? And why now? I did not show even the slightest attention. And still, I got his..

I keep on thinking that it might be the same side of the two coins. You and me. Yes. Don’t overestimate yourself though. I may not talk about you.

Turns out – we didn’t had it all.

Do you think I'm special?
Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking the ocean of faces?
It can't be possible... the rain can fall
Only when it's over our heads.
The sun is shining everyday, but it's far away.
Over the world that's dead.

I am not going to say it out loud, but I got disappointed. When you needed someone to hold your hand, I held it. I held your hair when you had to throw up. And then I needed you to hold my hand, you just left it hanging. Do I still call you a friend or do I stop pretending?

Let's paint the picture
Of the perfect place
They'll be the King of Hearts, and you're the Queen of Spades






Can I just say something? I am so happy I could do rainbows. Honestly, only for you. Because your happiness at this particular moment is more important than anything else. Because you’re a good kid. You didn’t deserve it.



Hit that button there
The one that just says wrong



No comments: