5 Jun 2012

°Cannot you see?°

Instead of going straight to school today, I did a little [well, it was not a little at all] loop around the neighborhood. Call me crazy, but I still have no idea how I managed to get to the wrong turn. I was just taking a short cut and instead – I had 1 hour of hardcore [against wind that is] biking. Well, here goes my cardio for the day.


Despite that, I got to strangely empty school building. Turns out- it is a day off in Denmark. AGAIN. Just my luck, Dalgas Have with nice computers and no people is locked up. Back to the library. I had to come wait till 10.00 and then enjoy the `let’s run for the seats as if our life depend on it` show.

Once in school some over-self-involved chick, feeling that she is very beautiful and probably the queen of the world came to me `could you maybe type more silently?` I mean, get over yourself. You are in a library, full of people, full of noises. People are talking to each other, on phones, kids are screaming, everyone is typing, but hell, my typing somehow is pissing little princess off.

What else of what fun am I getting today?

Actually, hopefully, I am getting some good news today. I am going to see this apartment for hopefully living from July. It is supposed to be a nice place and the guy, who owes it works with computers so I can only hope he will help me out with my hdd [maybe], since my friends apparently does not bother with telling me what hdd should I buy in order to put it in my laptop.

Another sound to be found:



Off Topic

No more lines. Two is way enough.

And I still need someone to hold my hand. By the way, did I mention that you just made my day. Even with maybe. And then if maybe turns into definitely – I will be almost as happy as seeing a snow storm outside my window.


I’m trying.

No comments: