8 Jun 2012

°Show me now°

Just when you think things have started to get into order. I made a deal to have a place to live from July, I got a positive answer to questions `could you help me out in putting new hdd in my old computer` and `could you help me recover information from my old hdd`, I ordered new hdd, I moved out and moved in in time. I worked good and hard and a lot. I read some Spanish [even though just a little, because of the lack of time], I was happy, I stopped analyzing or trying to question or answer.

It striked yesterday. By bike got stolen. Not just taken and dumped. Stolen. Chain cut, bike gone. In the middle of the night. I walked back home, all tired, furious and helpless. Miserable. I had full 5 hours of half-sleep, when you are waking up on several ocasions, where you dream strange things and feel more tired after you wake up. I packed, cleaned the room and went to another place, which I will call my home for more than 3 weeks. It started raining [of course, right?]. Back in my new home I decided to walk to school [still in the rain] and while walking and trying to figure out where are the answers to `where to get a new bike` and so on, I felt something heavy on my head. Some asshole threw a balloon full of water right on my head. Too bad for him it did not explode, but it still hurt.

Do I need to mention more? Copenhagen is REALLY not my best friend at this particular moment.

And on top of that - it's working night tonight. When the hell do I go look for a bike then? Because can I just tell you, living in Cph without a bike is like not living at all.

I miss my Houston Madison. My last baby that I had got stolen. Now I have none.


Did we started a battle, world? Some battle I did not know about? The last time we had a fight you promised to give me heads up before you start these practical jokes on me. And can I be honest here? You have a very strange sense of humour. Bring me my Houston Madison back!!

No comments: