21 Jun 2012

°Unchain my heart°

After Copenhagen kicked my bottom seriously enough, I had a busy moments. It is even hard to write it all down, since for kind of 2 weeks or more I had no time to check my e-mail, go to the shop or do my laundry. I’ve been busy.




I have been working almost every day 2 shifts and it killed my feet. Literally. It still have not recovered, but we are getting there.

Despite that, all the rest was going pretty well. I managed to do all of those shifts and not to skip my work, which means more money and hopefully camera at the end of next month.

Nobby, sweetheart as he is, fastly and effectively managed to get me a new bike. And even though it is not my Houston Madison and that I had to take it to the shop to repair and that will cost me 500DKK, at least I have a bike and hopefully no bad person will steal it from me.

On my busy days and nights we managed to go out a few times. On the special birthday night [I really should say day, since we worked and then started `outing` at around 6.30 a.m.] we went for a beer, then to the park and blew some bubbles. The other night I joined boys in karaoke bar. And even though I did not sing, Michael gave me `Unchain my heart` in a pretty good voice. Kind of the last shift of Axelborg was celebrated with a big Hoeegarden glass and beer in it.

What else there. Well, I managed to give my computer for Mantas to hopefully finally fix it and be a normal on-line person again.

All the rest is in my head again. It’s one more time, like a separate movie. Separate life. Separate game. Only hurts the same as in a real life. That purple chair from Chandler’s mind somehow got into mine as well. Next to all of the rest of the stuff. But I will survive, because I have a safety net.

And since the line was drawn, that means not more obsession, no more unanswered questions and unlimited reconsiderations. It is as it is.

Off Topic
I may have been wrong all this time. You may have been the one. Too bad I am probably not the one for you though.

 
P.S. Some sounds just never get old. Will you play this one for me? What if I say please and buy you a drink?
 
 
 

No comments: