27 Jun 2012

°Resistance°

Once a wise man said `If you are walking on a thin ice, you might as well dance`.

And I did. I danced. I may have failed, but at least I tried.
It's regrets that make you cry in the end, not the mistakes. Well, regrets and onions.

There is nothing much happening in Copenhagen. I am living my life. That is all there is.

One promise I need to say out loud, so I do not forget. `Clockwork orange`. Where do I get that book? I need to read it. I want to read it. And after - I will watch a movie once again. There's something I might have missed. If Mr. Jones tells it is a damn good movie, then it must. I may have been looking at it wrongly. We'll see.

And yes. Finally yesterday we made it. Our Tiramisu day turned into Tiramisu+Mojito night plus Mirror Mirror movie, but it was sooo great. Tiramisu tasted like a piece of heaven and I am not kidding. Mojitos.. Well okay, the first one was my epic fail, I forgot the lime [stop shouting, I know it was a very idiotic mistake, voices inside my head made enough fun of that already], but the next ones were lovely.


It's official. Me and Monika - we make a great team, we make fantastic sweets, gorgeous cocktails and fabulous talks of the boys and not just them [with her room-mate as well].


But today I started thinking. Am I taking this too far? I honestly am not doing anything. Anything wrong as well. Still, it brings dissapointment or just dissatisfaction of some others. But it's just the `I need to own it all` kind of a complex. It got nothing to do with me. I just mix drinks, you know.


As for you - I made my point. Turns out, I was right. Funny, isn't it? As for the sad part [there is always a sad part, isn't it?] - she really reminds me of her.



Only for the ones who understand black humour:



As for continuing with old/new found sounds:



P.S.

`I feel like a girl of 17 again`

No comments: