2 Feb 2015

°Looks like we made it°

One year older. And not a tiny bit wiser.
The story of my life. When will I learn?

Entering 30 left me homeless, jobless and even more -less. Of course, I have amazing people around me who are willing to help me, finding cars and time to help me move, offering me their home and couches for unlimited amount of time, even offering a room for a little longer so I don't feel like a completely useless homeless and jobless.

I'm in a big need of a miracle. OR just a good luck. Or anything. Something to know that whatever I am doing is not for nothing.

On the other hand, my birthday was one of the best in my life. So far. We went clay pigeon shooting. Out of 25 I managed to hit a few. It kind of did not matter that much, it was just an amazing sunny day, great company and awesome trainer, so in the end, even if most of my clay pigeons flew untouched, I felt like a winner.

On my actual birthday I had to work and then got some unpleasant experience while looking for a place to live, but soon it did not matter, when I got a full service in a small and cozy, very Italiany restaurant, full of Italian tasty dishes, pizzas, wine, even sparkling wine and, of course, tiramisu for the dessert. I even got cards, yes, not one card, many of them, gifts, flowers, a walk along the Nyhavn. It was amazing.

And the moments like that give me strength not to give up, to try again, and even if fail, try again.

I guess I did become a tiny bit wiser after getting a little older. I am no longer allow myself to become pessimistic. No longer have the ability or luxury for it. I have to believe, because that is the only thing that I got left.


  

No comments: