17 Feb 2015

°Caramel shaped teddy bears°

I moved. Again. Sure, one would say that is the Murphy's law that the first night I was in my new place, a hitman who killed two people and injured five policemen was killed fairly close to my new home. It is still a little strange bike in the streets here in the neighborhood thinking which corner is which.

But well, I got new home. I also got an interview in a very interesing and exciting company fot a job I know I can do and do well. Everything seems to me getting in order.

When why do I feel like Billie Myers?

I tried to make macarons again. Why do I even bother? They never come out the way they should. Or the way I want them to. Am I asking too much? It was a failure. I was promised they taste still good, so I guess I got that going for me.

Will you still love me?





Off Topic

I feel like I am being punished. And maybe I am. And maybe I deserve that. It's just.. is it worth it?


I know you will.. I know you will.. I know that you will.

No comments: