7 Feb 2015

°Little talks°

I have been struggling with my homelessness in the last week and I could not decide how to feel about it. I have amazing people around me who are going the extra mile to help me, but I cannot help but feel homeless. And even though I am thankful for everything, that little beast inside of me is going crazy and trying to get out.

<>

Just yesterday I had an interview for a place and a position that I really really REALLY want. I am still not completely confident about how it went, I am usually very critical for myself and always find my weak spots, but I honestly hope that they managed to notice my bit wish to get it, my potential to be a good asset to a company and my willingness to do anything to get that position.

<>

It is time to take a moment, breath in, breath out, not allow myself to have another heart attack and keep my optimistic mind in set. I do not have the luxury to give up. I cannot stop believing. And even if I see it slipping from my hands, I am not allowed not to try. 

<>



No comments: