7 Mar 2015

°You could tell the difference°

Who knew that twix can be a dangerous chocolate bar? And there I was, watching some stupid or good TV show, having an evening dessert before my next long and hopefully promising day and then suddenly - cracking sound, pain in my gums and a big explosion in my head, basically meaning `what the hell?!?!` I looked at it and the view was not comforting at all. Around 1/3 of one of my teeth cracked. Sure, I panicked, and the fact that I have an interview the very next day did not help at all.

I nailed the interview though. I was invited to a second one. And I believe that the second one went great as well. Now we are just playing the waiting game. Tik tak tik tak. Time will pass. Will I?

The tooth story I took down to the dental school - cheaper, you see. They gave me `encouraging` news - my corpsie broken tooth needs o be extracted. Good news was - they are able to do that in the school so it does not cost me a fortune. I had to see that coming. The not so good news is - operation of 2 hours, 5 or so stitches and still uncomfortable feeling after. I cannot wait for it to get back to normal.

Everything else is right now a little on pause. And in the next few days things may change a lot. May change just a little. Or may bring some chaos. The good part of it is, no matter how it is turning, at least I got my pillow.

Wish me luck. And whisper me a little miracle.



Off Topic

I realized something yesterday. You grew up. And you learned to distance yourself, you learned to keep it to yourself. Maybe it is for the best, but I am missing my friend.






No comments: