12 Jan 2015

°Reckless future truth°

I had another weirdly real and exceptionally detailed dream last night. And I wanted to write it down, as many of those details as I could possibly remember, but just as all of the other dreams, half of it faded away by the time I opened my first eye. I probably don't even have to tell you what happened when I opened my second eye. By the time I was awake enough to grab a pen and my notebook, I only could write a few sentences. A paragraph at best. The storm have faded and so did my dream.

Can't help but feel a little disappointed. 

Once again, I cannot stop listening to this song:

It gives me chills. It saddens me instantly. Sounds so familiar yet so distant.

°Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lover that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong°

I guess I should consider myself a lucky one. Because you caused. It has always been you.

°To distract our hearts from ever missing them.
But I'm forever missing him°

------------------------------------------------------

I am going to walk the Camino de Santiago. Already got one-way ticket to the place. Hopefully there is no turning back. Maybe this time I will literally walk it out. Finally.


Off topic

It may have been a big mistake or the best decision of my life. And I might never know which one it is. But I feel like this time I am not only older, I may have become a little wiser as well. It is time to pay my respects. It is time give back what isn't mine anymore.



No comments: