5 Nov 2012

°The screams all sound the same°


My hopefully easier shifts turned out to be long and tiring. And before I knew it, all of my free time was spent in bed, trying to recover strength and keep my feet from dangerous levels of pain.

You probably could say it got better. Or maybe I just got used to that. or maybe I just decided not to care anymore and just to go with the flow.

And despite of it all, one day I decided I have had enough.

I don’t know what happened, I just decided not to care, be happy and what the hell.. Life is still pretty damn awesome. It just happened that I have been talking to my husband that day and after his mean comment about me only talking, but not actually visiting him I… got online, checked the best options, pushed in magical 16 numbers and what do you know? I will get older in Barcelona, baby!

The funny thing is – he actually was happy and excited about the idea of seeing me. And my friend was excited too. Which led to me being excited, even though there is still a lot of time till that magical week. I can almost feel it..

I went to work and there I had another surprise. Cian, the guy we have been working together there 2 years ago was visiting. He looked much more mature and he looked good. Well, not a big surprise I guess knowing that he have been travelling half of the world for the last 1.5 years. He brought me memories from our times in here. Good times.


Off topic

And here we went from `I am sticking to my guns and I believe in best in people` to `I know you don’t want to hear this, but it is true`. It took me surprisingly little time. And even though I am not completely healed, I am getting there.

Am I really getting wiser? Or was this the actual real deal? Now we’ll never know, will we?

I may still not completely understand it all. The reasoning, the lack of logic, the speed and everything else. But it doesn’t matter anymore. I don’t ask questions and I gave up on expecting the answers. Let the river wash the banks.

And still.. Why on earth would someone drop THAT big of a bomb and expect to get out of the crime scene alive? Or was is just the last hope in the hopeless land? It doesn’t matter anymore as well, I guess.

My life entered new race. New level, new prize, new logistics. We’re gonna take the world down. And we will smile down from the cliff. Even if in different parts of the world.

Wise words need to be repeated – they all regret. You will too.
Try and lie that’s not true, ah?

Completely new sound. Makes you addicted, committed and happy. I’m high on something for 3 days now. Could not put a finger on it, but could it be the sound?


No comments: