5 Oct 2012

°Camouflaged butterfly°


I had a bike accident, just like two days ago. I know because my bruises are real. And they hurt. It was a stupid and crazy thing. I just finished my shift, had dinner and was on my way home. It was raining and I was just trying to get back home as fast as possible. Then, some kid decided to cross the road. I tried to stop, but I was going too fast to do that successfully. To sliding on the road I had two choices – hit the kid or try and jump on the border. Well, that did not work perfectly, because border was too high and instead of jumping on it, my front wheel turned several times, my bike fell and I found myself falling over my head. It became as a slow motion movie at that time and at the end I found myself on the wet street. I stood up, cursed a lot, moved my bike and then had all those people asking if I was alright. It was really sweet of them and they actually tried to take care of me. One girl even asked me to walk for five minutes, in case I got shock. And all I was thinking was how stupid I look like and how incredibly good I fell because I did not feel any pain at all.

So I went back to my place with no more accidents and found myself in bed. Then there was a message on my phone. My friend changed her mind and was going to a party at our ex colleague’s place. So I changed quickly into better looking clothes and took metro to the meeting point. I was waiting for the metro when some kids, 15 or so and they were fooling around. One of them took trash bag, threw it at his friend, then a friend did the same. 2 minutes later security guys came and took them out of metro. That’s efficiency I thought. But only for a second. All of the rest of time I could not help but thinking how good looking those guys were [the security I mean]. It’s like, they must have some face control for that. and what is the reason anyways? I guess I’ll never know. I can only enjoy the view.

The party was fun. We stayed most of the time with Evija talking about different things in the kitchen, while others were somewhere else in the apartment. At the end I had to leave, because I was working the next day.

And the working stuff is boring on some level, but very much fun on the other. In the conference center I have so much nice people that it never gets boring. We laugh, we make fun, we try out new cakes and enjoy every single minute of it. Last day one guy gave me a muffin, today another one gave me tea for my throat. Those people are so sweet that it’s impossible not to like them. And enjoy working with them.

Off topic
I made my stand. For the last time though. And it will be impossible to regret it. If it never works out the way it might, it’s alright. Because I did everything I could.

Strange how your life sometimes completely depends on someone else. Somewhat attractive still. Maybe I am growing up. Not old though.

We are all falling slowly.


P.S. There is no meaning to life. The universe doesn’t give a shit. Create your own meaning and enjoy that freedom

No comments: