14 Oct 2012

°Ticky-tacky°


After a week of almost non-stop working, I had my Sunday off. I am still having it, technically. So I started it easy, regaining strength after the working long hours in the weekend. And then, I got harassed about `how can you simply not go voting`. Few words here and there and I gave up.

I had some food, packed my passport and a bottle of water and hit the road on my bike. It started raining on the way [but of course] and I had to bike for almost one hour till I finally found Lithuanian embassy. I got in, got registered, paid my duties as concerned citizen, voted and went back on the same road back home.
I was cold and tired at the point where I was almost at home, so decided to go to the shop and buy myself something sweet and nice, for the evening. Then, back home, I cuddled myself into the blankets and tried to get warm. I think I accomplished my mission.

We saved the Sunday.

Off topic

I don’t care for elections. But I had to do it. Not because of me, but because of him. The person, who could not vote at that exact time. And even though I am only a 2nd level friend, I still had to do it. Because it matters.

He made a promise. We’re gonna take the world down.

I was not kidding. I know that you have no idea, but I was serious about that – time is ticking out. I ain’t wait forever.  It maybe my hope and faith, but somehow I still cannot admit it to myself, that it’s over. I am still hoping for a continuation.

No forgotten or found old/new sounds. Not yet, at least.

No comments: