24 Dec 2009

..Here I go again..

Somehow I managed to get my own Christmas here in Denmark when everybody was telling it is almost impossible to get snow in here. But I did. And I enjoyed it. The irony is, that now, when everybody is having their Christmas - mine is over. No more snow on the streets, no more Christmas, at least for me. So this is it - my first official Christmas NOT at home. And I'm not complaining, everything could be much much worse.

The last days were very easy going for me - I finally enjoyed doing nothing and being with myself. Of course, in a mean time I had to fix my bike [again]. I'm becoming advanced bike repairer, how come I signed up for advanced economics in here? And I had to work couple of shifts, but then again - after work You get a beer and You feel so much worth it.

Danes are really not that good in knowledge of what `the rocking party is`. For them it's just mostly drinking too much and then drinking some more. Well, as long as they help me having my job - I'm satisfied and I am very thankful for their drinking habits.

Today I will spend my first unordinary Christmas eve with different people from different countries and Christmas games. Should be fun. While Christmas [both days] I will spend while working. Completely different from the ones I used to have before. Well, one thing still stays constant - I don't feel that good, I'm very much close to getting sick. Hopefully not, I cannot afford that to myself right now.

So, all in all, I wish all of You, who reads me here, very Merry White and Full of Miracles Christmas. And don't ever stop believing in miracles, this year I can say for a fact - it does creat those magic little things, called miracles, around us.

2 comments:

oLga said...

When you are biking on the icy road, looking like "ninja..nindze..or whatever" you feel just different somehow from those, who stays at HOME...in that land, which you can reach in hundreds hours by bike...


ammm..never had an idea come back home by bike for summer? :)))

Ona said...

Hahahahah. oLga ;) I have to say, I needed some time to figure the personality under this name ;))

I have to admit, never had this idea of coming back home biking, but it is briliant, I may even use it. We'll see ;) Maybe You wanna fly here and join me?

Olga