6 Jan 2010

..Are we Humans?..

Christmas was followed by News Years, some crazy days and invasion of the greeks. Now it's all over and my life went back to the same.

Christmas eve was nice. Totally different from what I was used to. We started early, had some nice dinner, some presents games, followed by some drinks and ended up pretty no too late. Christmas, both days, I have to add, ended up working. So, basically everything completely different from what I was used for. But, in one weird case, I kind of like it. Not ordinary, even if not perfect, still not the worst case scenario.

My New Years were `amazing`. It's not enough I managed to loose people I was planning on meeting New Years with, could not meet other ones I was planning to meet - my friend's camera was stolen, so I ended up having this `twelwe o'clock` moment missing all the fireworks and everything else, feeling nothing like the change of the year.

Despite that fact, we managed to still have some fun in my favorite place in Copenhagen, although some drunk strange personalities were acting strange and tried to hold a conversation. The next day me and my friend were even called being `trouble makers` and this is only because some irish did not want to leave us alone. Oh well, what can You do.

Lack of sleep was my friend since Christmas. And my friend's leaving day was the same day as the begining of greek invasion - I had three friends visiting Copenhagen for couple of days. We had two nighs out. One was pretty easy and ok, the next one - we managed to have some more `excitement`. We ended up in to all students here known `The Moose`, where we had a little chat with strange guys. One happened to have 41 piercing all over his body, while another one claimed to be living from what he steals [nice ah? I honestly think he was just drunk and lied]. So anyway, that would not even be a problem, if at the end when my friends wanted a picture with `new danish friends`, the pierced guy would not take all he has inside his pants out for the picture. Seriously, I did not expect that from anyone, especially from norwegian [who he claimed to be], so I am still in a little shock and I now expect anything from anyone in here. These people are unpredictable.

For now, when everything is over, I am back to my schedule: job, another job, promises to start studying `tomorrow`, but panicking already now. Oh, and still enjoying lithuanian chocolate [not much left of it, though]. Oh, and I also have some home made greek liquer, which is verrry tasty - so in case You want to try it too [and I tell You, it's good, You can believe me], let me know, we can figure something out.

No comments: