11 Aug 2016

°This is full blown love°

The summer is over. And I did not see it quite starting yet. Sad’ish.

°Watching the world
Take on a new form
All that I knew then
Fades to oblivion°

Just a few days ago I jumped on my bike and there was something different. I couldn’t grasp it at first, but then it dawned on me – I was happy. Biking to work, with the bump on my leg from Friday’s Frisbee, but still happy. Most probably because after a long working week and weekend full of nothingness, it was quite nice to get back on a normal track.

Besides Greece was only getting closer. Now if only it arrived and no surprises followed.. I will just sit back and hope for the best, keeping my fingers crossed that the world will not decide to settle our disagreements there and then.

Please world? I will do anything. Well, not anything anything, but a lot. Just let me have this one. Do we have a deal?

°So sure that I
Had what I needed
I should’ve seen it
From the beginning°

I may have managed to kill the beast before it even rose to its feet. Too soon to tell of course, so I am sitting here in the corner full of hope. Hope that I have found a recipe that make the monster sleep. Now if I could only find a recipe for keeping it asleep and forgetting it ever wants to come out of its layer to play.

I don’t want to play with you, monster. My other monsters are much better – they have cookies.

°We drive into the night
Away from the life
Bringing us down
Oh°

My patience is getting slimmer and slimmer. I wish I was more like it, slimming wise. Less than two weeks for the beach time and I am not exactly in a bikini body, yet. Oh well, I’ll just pretend there are other things, more important than the lean figure.

But yes, I am losing patience to people who think they are better or know they are worse, but they want to be better. No more anger, I will try this new thing people are talking so much about – and not give a damn [I would use a different word here, but I’ve been told I am cursing too much].

°We try
Keeping it light
But we can`t deny
We already know
Oh°





Off Topic

I sat down to write a letter to you, Romeo. I wanted to spill everything that is accumulated in my head. And in my heart. I know it would be more of a book than a letter, really, but I need to say it out loud or the voices in my head will become so noisy, I won’t be able to hear my own thoughts anymore.

But then I realized, I don’t want to do that. I still want you to hear it all, but I don’t want to say it in written words. No… I want to sit in front of you at the table somewhere outside. If it’s cold, we’ll just wear coats and hats and gloves, layers. But I want to sit at the table in front of you and watch your face as I tell you my story. My two-cups-of-tea-story. I was to see your smile, your frown, your confused face and relieved expression. I want to drink a beer. Two beers. Fifteen beer, if that is what it would take to tell you what’s happening inside of me.


Then, if you still want to, we can run away and chase the stars. And never look back. I think I am ready now. To not look back.


No comments: