3 Aug 2016

°Sour raindrops°

°Broken bottles in the hotel lobby
Seems to me like I'm just scared of never feeling it again
I know it's crazy to believe in silly things
But it's not that easy°

I'm tired and I need holidays. Good thing is that 2.5 weeks later I am flying to a Paradise country. It may not be a paradise to you, or him, or many people, but it is a Paradise to me. The sip of cold coffee at 7 a.m. in the port watching people leaving the party, friends that will never ask uncomfortable questions and will always give you hand when in doubt and those unforgettable smiles that follow you throughout the day.

Greece...

°I remember it now, it takes me back o when it all first started
But I've only got myself to blame for it, and I accept it now
It's time to let it go, go out and start again
But it's not that easy°

Let's not run away, Romeo, not this time. Let's sit it through. Let's face the world and the consequences. You and me, let's be strong and please do not let go of my hand.

°But I've got high hopes, it takes me back to when we started
High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again
High hopes, oh, when it all comes to an end
But the world keeps spinning around°

I almost lost it today. So easy it would have been, just to not do anything, expect for the nothingness and then blame everyone and anyone for what happens.

I decided against it. And I may not be right, may not be correct or even reach the goal at the end, but at least I tried. And after this, I will be able to sleep at night. Or at least a little better than normally.

Stop chasing the shooting stars. They are dead. Just like your dreams.

°And in my dreams, I meet the ghosts of all the people who have come and gone° 



No comments: