31 May 2014

°Jumping a flaming fence°

Nothing changed since the last time.
Why am I lying? A lot changed. 

A part of me came back. Another part said goodbye.

And the middle one decided to be happy.
For the middle-self. And for you.

°°I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
And I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep°°


I have been trying to pleasantly surprise two people this week. One of them, a new found great friend, just got older a day ago. Another one is a colleague at work who is leaving our working area. I managed to catch only one of them. But she was very happy. And surprised. I got three hugs and she got beer flowers and a few small gifts. That good feeling flew through me when I managed. Manage to surprise and to make someone smile. 

The other one will have to be surprised next week. We'll manage. Not like it's the first time. Oh wait... For us, it is a first time. For the first time the two of us will try to surprise someone. Another special bond to share. Just like capability of running into the doors. 

Only special ones like us can do that.

I'm smiling. How about you?


°°(Do I wanna know)
If this feeling flows both ways?
(Sad to see you go)
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay
(Baby, we both know)
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Crawlin' back to you°°


My dreams are still weird. And I keep on forgetting them. Maybe I should start dream diary. 
Interesting, but I cannot even remember what I dreamt last night. I remembered it this morning, but why I cannot now? You were there. There was something about you that made me a little worried. Or confused. Or something. 
See, if I have written it down, I would not have to wonder right now.

°°Crawlin' back to you
Ever thought of calling when you've had a few
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Now I've thought it through
Crawlin' back to you°°




P.S. No, not you, you.





No comments: