13 May 2014

°Nesting trombones°

Days are passing by very fast when the only things on your schedule are work and sleep. Any free minute you feel like you want to give to yourself. Just for a little rest. Stupid, nothing to amount to, movie or same old TV show that never fails to make you laugh.

That was kind of me recently. I don’t know where that time went. I woke up this morning and it was already the 13th. I’ve been working.

And last week I was working in Eurovision. While the first few days were really alright and not too hard to handle, the last one was … a challenge. 16 hour shift was followed by a few beer right there in the same tent we were serving regular and VIP person. It was so much fun. Everyone was really tired and very happy. Mainly because it was over. Some – because of the winner.

Me. I have my own favourite. And it wasn’t the bearded woman. And not because of the beard. Because of the song. I know and many people do, I guess, that Eurovision is not about the song. It hardly ever was. Sure, song makes an impact, but that is not the only factor. Politics, immigration, You name it. However I do not understand this whole `news of the day` thing. So, a drag queen got on the stage, sang a song [it’s your own choice to like the song or not] and had a beard on. So what? Since when this is news? How come now, that it appeared in Eurovision, is suddenly a big deal? There are plenty of drag queens in the world. Many men, since old days, dressed up as women for the shows, no one cared. Now, suddenly, it’s an issue. People are weird.

On the other hand, great marketing strategy. Very well done. Everyone talks about it.

And I just got back to the same old same old. Working, reading articles and looking for a place to stay. Which is very tiring and even more making me depressed. I am seriously starting to think about going away somewhere. Spain maybe? Just lock myself out somewhere in the middle of nowhere with internet and write. Just like that. At least I wouldn’t need to look for a place to live.

So exhausting.


°°You’re gonna wake up
It’s only a dream
And why do dreams make people scream°°




Off topic

I’m lost. Not sure what I do, what for or why.

I feel alone. And I think I enjoy it. It makes me feel a little strange. And scared.
Looks like I am screaming in the dreams.
This is why.
Now I get it.



°°You’re not alone…

What if it’s all in one kiss
That turns all seeds into trees
The strongest wind into breeze

Enter all doors without keys°°



No comments: