7 Apr 2012

~Off Topic. The rest will follow~

I am still not sure what the hell happened. I just don't get it. And still I have to admit - I kind of knew it. I kind of felt it. It was coming, I just was not sure about the timing. I guess the timing was `now`. And.. Not anymore.

Not that it matters.

But I am not going to allow myself to suffer from moral hangover. Not this time. Even if from all of those times, this one should be the one to regret. Not that it was on the table, but because of what will follow.

Not that it matters.

No regrets. No looking back. No analyzing and no trying to answer questions that are not asked. I'll just take it as it comes and I'll take it from there.

Come to think of it...

I guess it came into the worst possible scenario. Just my guess that is though. But can it ever be the same? Or can it become a best possible or at least satisfactory scenario?

I don't know.

Would you just tell my why that happened? Or why you went for it? Why did you do it? Yes, without being asked and no bullshit attached. Just dumb pure truth. That won't destroy me. I'll punish myself enough. Feed my curiosity. I don't want to say `miaw`.

//The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all //

P.S. Now I can only hope you remember and you are strong enough not to let that ruin what we had [since we almost had it all].

OR

You do not remember a thing and I will just play along. I graduated from the school of liars with best grades anyways. Would not be my first. Or probably last.

//Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turned my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow//

You might wanna ask why I did what I did. I can answer you. I can tell you the truth. The only problem is - I am not sure you would like the answer. It may ruin what we almost had it all. And no, I do not always act this way. It's more of exception on a special moment really than a rule.

No comments: