24 Nov 2011

°Miller's Angels°


It’s still the same. Time in Santiago is slowing down. Contrary to the life, which, appears to be going too fast to keep up with it. And still I am here. I cannot escape Santiago for some.. let’s just call them objective reasons. Now that I think about it-  I can only hope those reasons will dissapear when I will actually need to escape Santiago. Let’s just wait and see.

Have you ever noticed that Chilenos are very strange people? You probably have, if you were here or met some of them and you probably haven’t, if not. It’s a weird thing. Well, weird for me, but it still does not make sense to me. Why do these people talk so damn fast and then walk/eat/work/... [endless list really] so damn slow? You can see that in the streets: one step-20 words. The only thing I would prefer them to do slowly – they do fast and all the rest that I prefer doing fast – they do slow. Could I live here for good?

Anyways even with a slow speed, I am still capable of messing it up. Well, that is just my luck, my life, myt capability and I just have to accept it I guess. Because fighting with it is the same as fighting with the wind mills [Ahh.. windmills].

So last Monday, so long time ago, we went ‘tres chicas rubias’ or three blond chicks for a drink+hookah/shisha/narguille. Nothing special, just an easy night out. On Wednesday we had a LOT of cakes and sweet stuff at the office. Something like ‘let’s say goodbye to two of the rubias, because one of them is leaving for two weeks and another one is already leaving, period’ kind of thing.

On Thursday we went to this bar ‘The Clinic’. I am only telling you the exact name that if you come to Santiago, you might wanna check it out. It’s very big and popular and I guess there is a reason for that. They have not too expensive [for Chileno standards I mean] drinks, nice atmosphere, good looking waiters. White Russian.. oh my,, one of the best one I have ever tried. Give it a try. You should not regret.

On the weekend I met one CSer from Concepción. We met, went to Bellavista area. We had a drink, met a German guy, talked a little, then moved to the ‘disco’. We danced to Latino kind of sounds and finally I went home. Of course, to no one’s surprise probably, I took the wrong bus. It wasn’t terrible, since I got off when it turned not to my direction and it wasn’t that far to walk home anymore anyways. So I walked listening to the ‘Muse-Starlight’ and actually felt like living a happy life. On Sunday we met again, for a little ‘doing nothing’ in the park, since the day was very nice, with the sun and all. And there I finished my week.

The next week was more or less similar as all the others. Just a working week and a lot of planning/changing of plans/thinking/deciding. I haven’t made up my mind completely, but I made my first step. I bought the tickets. It’s official folks – I’m coming back to Europe. And from there.. Well we’ll take it from there once we get there.

Off Topic
Interestingly it still hurts. All those things that were not supposed to be lies turned out to be lies. People still ask me, why it is so hard to trust people. And I can only ask back – why is it so hard to keep promises?

But no, you will never win. I will never give up.

I’m getting the more clear picture. But I still want to do it. Just for the sake of ‘take a risk and enjoy the moment’. I’m already doing one crazy thing too many anyways, why not take this one?

There is no compromise. Rom has to go. Got it?

We’ve got to make it rain somehow. Hey.. I’ll be close, how about another dance in the rain?

No comments: