4 Dec 2011

°Cherry Blossom Girl°


For the last weeks in Santiago the time just caught up on an unbelievable speed. No kidding. Here is Monday and then – oh would you look at that – it’s Sunday again. Seems like I am rushing and nothing is happening. And I just want to leave decently, no rush, no rash. Just an easy escape.

Ironical enough – I still don’t know where I am going exactly. It’s not that I am stressing too much about it, but I just don’t like it. Don’t want that rushing through things phase on the last minute, hoping to get that damn ticket and leave on time.

Oh well. Another time maybe. In another land maybe.

Last Sunday I met another CSer and we went to the Music day concert in Santiago. It was hot day, but very nice concert. We were singing and dancing to `Loca loca loca..` I had a great time.

All the rest was business as usual. Work/Spanish/planning/purchasing last things/deciding last things/unloading and preloading. Nothing much to add really.

Calm before the storm I guess.

Off topic

You are making the impossible. You probably have no idea even how much and how sincerely you make me smile. I may say that one day. Not now. We need a little patience and we need a little time. And then.. I’m not even going to guess. I’ll see. It’s too exciting not to make a decision right this minute.

I guess you could say I am walking on a thin ice. I am still not sure why I am doing this. Or why I am letting this affect to happen on me. I guess that just means that I did not loos my total faith. Well that is something to hang on to, right?

I will never give up on love.

No comments: