22 Apr 2010

OFF Topic

Strange life, when You think about it. Sometimes. It’s been a while since the last time I felt so confused. Way too many things are happening. Around me, inside my head. It’s better not to think too much, I suppose. But then again, one thing is to know what to do, the other thing is to follow the right path.

I still keep on coming being surprised, how this are happening again and again. It’s like endless circle and I keep on finding myself back in it, all the … time. It is fascinating in some way, but yet, You start getting a bit bored or annoyed because of that – still can’t decide which one is the real one.

I can’t get this message out of my head ‘He wanted her to be happy. But he did not know, that happy she wanted to be with him’. Off topic, I guess.

Conversation on the end of the world:
He: Tell me, You love me.
She: I love You.
He: Prove it. Jump.
She: Do You Love me?
He: Yes!
She: Push.
Even more off topic, I guess. But just for the sake of curiosity. Would You? Jump? Push?

Keep on getting back the same lyrics in my head:
‘And You’re singing the song
Singing this is the life
And You wake up in the morning and Your head feels twice the size
Where You’re gonna go? Where You’re gonna sleep tonight’
On some strange, unexplainable level it is the answer. Yes, to the question, You would not ask.

It was snowing yesterday. That perfect snowing – big pieces, completely white and foggy sky. It was the perfect moment, although, very much temporary, still worth it all – being completely soaked and cold.
I still have a feeling that this was world’s way of saying “sorry for f…. up Your Karma by mistake”. And yet again, then it strikes a double doze later on. Was that world’s way of saying: “sorry once again, turns out, Your Karma was F….. up correctly from the very beginning”?

This is how it works in the universe apparently. Still plenty for me to learn.

No comments: