29 Apr 2010

I find a map and draw a straight line..

It's amazing. I'm amazing. The situation is amazing. Where did I managed to get this skill, to p*** the world off. Not once, not twice, but again and again and again and again.

-World, I promise to be a good girl from now on - would You promise not to take this from me? I know that You know how important it is for me, and yet again, You are playing with me. Is this 'just for fun' again? I can live with it. I can deal with it, just in the end - do not take it away, world, please-

I know, it's never been easy. Not for me. The world is enjoying himself [herself?] while fooling around with me. Who knows, maybe it's just the trial, and still I have no idea, what I am accused for. Or why all this is happening. I'm not getting tired, I'm just getting confused.

Why is it always, that the biggest dreams are so difficult to achieve? And not because I don't try enough, it's because the world seems to be trying everything, so make it complicated.

You can't take this one away from me. Well, ok, You can, but I am asking You not to. I will accept any challenge You are/will be giving to me, just let's make this small deal - in the end, I get what I want? What do You say, World? Do we have a deal? Just say yes. And see You soon then.

No comments: