21 Jan 2013

°The dynamic break°


It’s been a while. But to be honest, not much was happening here in Denmark. Except for my own dramas and rides like roller coaster in my head, nothing much was or is happening. I guess I should take that as a good thing.

Last week was pretty intense, though.

On Monday we met with Lina, registered for a master student room to write our thesis and actually sat down and worked on it. Small little step for us, but big step for our future. On Tuesday we continued with thesis and in the evening we met with Monika for a farewell happy good cocktail at Hard Rock Café. It was three of us and a friend of Monika’s and boy did we have fun! We talked with a bartender, got some extra snacks and drinks, talked about everything and nothing, enjoyed those very well done drinks. Oh it was really fun. I was biking back home with a huge  smile on my face. On Wednesday I went to school and after that I rushed to Gosia’s leaving party. She is going back to Poland which only meant that I am gonna loose having a good close friend to have around. Sad moment, but we celebrated it the right way. On Thursday, and I wanted to say it was my easy day, I went to Roberto’s place to have dinner and catch up since we haven’t seen each other since the last exam period in 2010. It was a very lovely time. We talked about everything, including Murakami, mine and kind of his favourite author. He even gave me a book of his to read, which I will gladly hopefully start tomorrow. Weekend was all work and almost no fun. I say almost, because on Saturday Mantas’s bar had one year birthday, so I just could not refuse to stop by and enjoy the very best Lithuanian beer. He was busy with all the people and friends and regular customers, so I ended up talking the whole night with Mark. It was interesting.

And now it is Monday again. I did not do much than just school. Well, I did bike back home in a terrible wind, but I found my new opened candy shop still open, so I went there and got myself a nice treat. Something I definitely deserve.

Off topic

After a few `what if` and `maybe` I decided to give up. I decided to give it a try. If it’s going to be a mistake, I don’t know. But I know that I only live once and that could be something I will regret in the future. Never mind. You wanted to walk on a thin ice and I will join you and hold your hand while you do. It that one will crack, what the hell. So at least we will know.

After a hurricane went through my brain I finally calmed down. No more sitting on my windowsill waiting like an idiot for something to happen and then just creating stupid scenarios in my head.

Everything passes. This too shall pass.


No comments: