24 Jan 2013

°Running through my veins°

There I am again. As a complete expert of screwing things up, I screwed it up good.

I don't even know what the hell is wrong with me. Do I know the reason? No. Maybe I just wanted to prove something to myself. But hell, after all these years you'd think I would be wiser. Turns out no. I am still the same ugly duckling who goes through life and with the help of chaos makes mess everywhere I put my foot on.

Unbelievable. This time I cannot blame it on you world. You had nothing to do with that. It was all me. Damn, sometimes I wish someone would slap me awake and tell me I am doing the biggest mistake in life which I will regret. For the rest of my life. 

No excuse. I just have to face the reality and hope she will not spit to my face. Or in my drink. 

From all the people I could have hurt, why did I have to choose you?
I guess I am more of a drama queen than I liked to think.

On top of that I wasn't able to eat today at all. I guess it's a good thing for my goal not to become fat. 


I have to survive this. Not sure how that will happen, but I have to at least give it a try.

Barcelona, help me out here.


No comments: