1 Aug 2011

.She's one of them.

A little understanding of me actually leaving pretty soon is getting on me. I spend the last weekend packing and unpacking and packing again. First real kick about leaving – I have to leave my apartment. And even though I have been living here only for 5 months, it was my home. And it was good home. And now, all packed, leaving for some days to a friend’s, then back to Kaunas, then packing and unpacking again and then – au revoir tout le monde.

Once again it made me realize how much stuff I got. It’s unbelievable, every time I pack, it’s more and more of the things. And this time – it’s seems as if all of it is kind of necessary, no useless stuff. I can live on the road in one backpack with no trouble at all, but in here.. Somehow things are accumulating.

Anyways, 14 days left. Am I boring with my counting?

I started on my countdown and making `to do before leave` list. It’s long. And half of the things I don’t seem to be able to do. And the other half is still suspended for the better times. I still got work to do and still once I’m out of work, every authority I need is closed, so.. I’m just hoping my two days will be enough after I quit. Just need to make that list clean and clear. Maybe tomorrow.

Nothing much else is happening really. Well, I’m starting to make the max out of my life in the land down under, but it does not work too well to me. I went out with some people one day, met this guy, who just got back from that land down under, so we got engaged into the conversation about it. Made me feel wanting to go there even more. Made him feel jealous [or at least that’s what he said]. Me, on the other hand, I don’t know. I’m excited, that’s for sure, but also, it seems so little time. Although it’s clear really that if it’s going to be that fantastic as I am sure it will, I can always take the possibility to go back. Too soon to tell, that’s for sure. So far – it’s still pretty damn exciting to just go there. And what happens – happens. Plan less, live more, experience it all and go to sleep smiling.

Off Topic

You know those things people say about you that really touches you? The ones that make you even believe it, because of the sincerity it brought with itself. `You smell like love`.

-Have you got a Twitter account? Yes, yes, I do. Do you have a MySpace account? Well, of course I do. Do you have a Facebook? How without a facebook? Do you have a life? Well, I signed for it, but hardly ever use it.-

And yes, it’s a joke. One of those, 50% truth kind of jokes. I may be existing in life, but you are living on a facebook. Well, now, it could be or soon will be possible, you will be living on a google+, and still your life account is hardly being used. Well, as long as you have all the rest, maybe leaving this one untouched is not the worst option.

How often does it happen? She gets married and she thinks she gets `the loving husband and the father of her children`, while he thinks he gets `a full package of cleaner-cooker-lover`.


He tries to drive straight to hit desired destination. Fast, speeding the limit, wanting this more than anything else in the world. When right there, in front of the gates, there is a `do not disturb` sign on the heart. What does he do? Does he turn? Does he go?

Funny how usually the person you would take the bullet for is the one behind the trigger.


You got to love some people‘s openess to the world. `A citizen of Africa`. No comments.

In any other world you can tell the difference. Smile like you mean it and let yourself let go. Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in. –I never ever I forget my story. My face is not sad, but inside – I am sad-.

It is an art to let it go. It is a valuable skill to walk away on time. Sometimes it‘s for the best no to hold on to it. Sometimes it‘s better just to let it go, while it‘s still too perfect to believe it is true. Cause once you on that very top – the only way you can go is down.

Will you climb to that mountain with me?

I just ripped off my list. 9 years of collection and just like that – i just ripped it. Doesn‘t mean anything anymore. I don‘t care about any more of the firsts. It‘s the very last one that counts.


`Don‘t waste your time for that on the other side of the world`.

No comments: