3 Jul 2011

.Pretty bubbles in the air.

I don’t know what is happening. And no, this time I am not going to blame the world. It’s probably me. It’s probably all of the time just been me. I have this `gift` to get into unbelievable situations, get stuck in unlucky spots and mess up everything in my life.

Well, at least it’s never boring.

It’s been a while. Although during that while, nothing much was happening. Of course, there were several unsuccessful tries to pass my test [and I have to say, it’s getting unbelievable – how do I even manage to do it like this?], working stuff, several concerts, several nights with friends and beer and so.

I got mixed up in this routine kind of thing and it is definitely a sign for me to get out of here. It’s time. The good part is – I can start the countdown. 43 days and I am out of here. It’s amazing – it’s one more time the same reason I need to run away, but the situation is so different. I’m running away. I still haven’t learned to stay.

My study stuff is so blurry that I don’t even have motivation to get involved in it too much. And it’s not just me, there are some objective reasons for me not to be able to graduate this year. Do I care? Couldn’t care less, actually. It might turn out to be a good thing. Although, it might turn out to the total different thing as I was hoping from the very beginning, but then again – life is changing and you can never plan too much – the plans have tendency to fall apart. Just like my life.

.Off topic.

I’m trying to understand but that is just not happening. I’m trying to find a reasonable reasoning behind and it all comes back to me in a form of a dirty cloud.

It’s funny, how people turn out to be exactly how they said they wouldn’t. C’est la vie – she says, and I have to agree with her. Sandglass is running out of sand and there is no one to turn it around.

-You ask me why I am so afraid this won’t last and I re-ask you in return, how many relationships have you been in that didn’t end.-

I had the strangest experience last night. A tiny and tattered dwarf put on some shoes, made out of dust and went out – to fight for Love. How many of us are still ready to follow the same path? The little dwarf.

You may be right – I may never grow up, and I will never slow down.

One time or another – we have to face the truth. After everything, you try – denial, pretending or any other things people may come up with – you just have to face facts. The fairy tale gone bad. And no, you don’t ask questions. You are not a friend.

It’s not a double standard. I don’t ask questions either.

---I'm forever blowing bubbles / Pretty bubbles in the air / They fly so high / They reach the sky / And like my dreams they fade and die / Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere / I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.---


No comments: