6 Jun 2008

...We are finally introducing ourselves...



"Hi, my name is Steffany Kelly Smith, from New Jersey" - still cannot believe someone actually believed in this.

Here I am - just an ordinary girl, with a bit unordinary mind. And.. with a lot of different personalities in my head.

There are plenty of us and we are all different, therefore all the same: Ona, Steffany Kelly Smith, Mr. Big, Batman, Yellow girl, Noa, Emo, withdrawn Goth, staff, Dissapointed [I will include all the rest as soon as I will manage to remember them all]

What we have in common - passion for love and passion for travelling. We all are always in love [even if only with love itself] and we cannot stay in one place for too long - we feel a need for running away, for getting to new places and meeting new people.

We are amazingly lucky in everything we do - somehow we manage to get into troubles everyday, slip on flat ground and attract, from the first side, looking impossible unexpectedness. But that is what makes it all interesting and unforgetable.

People usually think of me as too self-confident, too strong and someone who needs no one to take care of me. Still... for those people there are still so much to learn. One day - one person - will learn it right.

But here I am - just a simple girl, named Ona - with Steffany's passion to pink, Mr Big's fear to relationship, Batman's coat, Yellow girl's naivety and cheerfulness, Emo label, withdrawn Goth music type, staff passion to accountance and work, Dissapointed's amazingly sweet conversations.

If You want to get to know me better - give me a call, ask me out for a cup of tea with cherry-pie and we can talk... from tonight till tomorrow.

No comments: