21 Jun 2008

Here I am. This is me.

One day I've learned to talk in lyrics.. I cannot stop it right now. And You ain't helping.

Some things You remember only then it's way too late. Some things You remember that are not worth remember. It's hard to judge objectively and to realise what is what at the very begining.

This memory loss of me is forgivable - it's not "too little too late" situation, it's more "too little to remember" of the case.

Have You ever seen me little? No.. Have You ever seen my family or my first love? No.. Well.. It' gonna be something new to You. Good old memories..


This is where I came from - my mom. Looks almost the same even now - not a lot of things changed. Same eyes, same smile, just a person next to her a little bit bigger [though I can still remember this red sweater I am wearing in a picture]. Damn, if You think good, I will look just like her in a mean time.


Have You ever thought of how much do You get and how lucky You are having mom?



Hey, I want to introduce You to my dad. This is him. Pretty damn old pictures. Pretty damn old times, but so fresh memories... I remember it all.. All those conversations and pictures from the mountains.. Discussions about travelling, hiking in the mountains, fun while studying years..

This is the person, who learned me to stand my ground and fight. Who took me for shooting lessons, who learned me simple self-defence steps.

I have always admired his passion to travelling - I got it from him, I'm sure. And now I am going to Siberia - same train, same roads, same places - it's gonna be for You.

Hey, have You ever thought... how lucky You are to have dad?




Birthdays... My first sugar ever. My first celebration, my first... Well... No words are so necessary I guess?...


This is my very first time talking out loud... about my first love [hope he won't be coming to read and recognise himself]. Interesting...

It seems about 18 years has passed, but I can still remember it all - the smell of the hall, the chocolate on a rough string on my neck, which was killing me, the mood of this picture... The feeling... Ah, it is so great feeling, falling in love.. for the first time...

Have You ever loved? How many great Loves can one person get in his/her life? Or.. do You remember Your first love?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiskiai ir garsiai. Lauksim kitu irasu.

Su meile, Dzigitas:)

Anonymous said...

I love your post Ona:)
Didier

Ona said...

Eeeeii... Somebody is actually reading this and leaving post? Wow.. I'm amazed :D~

Džigitai - ačiū. Kaip sekasi?

Didier - Thanks!