14 Sept 2017

ºTetra packed hopes and dreamsº

ºI wonder where you are
While all the hopes inside my heart
Just fall apart
It’s preying on my mind
But I’m still at a loss of words
They’re so hard to findº

It‘s been raining non stop here in Copenhagen. And I do like the rain, when I‘m walking from the train station to work and I can feel those droplets falling on my skin, I cannot help but smile. Because to me it is life and it reminds me of some happy moments, like that kiss in August or walk to the other side of the death island, better known as Koh Tao. It‘s no snow, white magic falling from the sky on his eyelashes, but it‘s almost the next best thing.



ºBut now I fall for her
I wonder how I could explain the reason why
And when I fall for her
I can´t believe we have to say goodbyeº

I have two girls lined up ready with proposals for marriage, yet I cannot get you to even kiss me good night.

But that’s not everything, is it? You are hiding something, probably from yourself as well. I just wanted to say.. I hope it will get better to you. And I am here when you need me. Wherever the `here` is.

You don’t need to admit it, to me or to the world, but you need me in your life just as much as I need you. And I may have cried, but you choked.

But it’s okay. I will keep your secret[s] safe with me. No one ever needs to know.

ºThis shadow on the wall
Is still your picture in my eyes
And I’m paralyzed
A piece of broken glass
Some scraps of paper on the floor
Now there’s nothing moreº

I feel like I’ve been robbed. I had this precious little thing, only precious to me and I was savoring it, because it is the most important and life-changing thing I have ever had in my hands and then it was taken away. Nothing happened of course, no one died, no one got hurt, but somewhere, someplace, somehow I got part of it taken away from me and there is no way to get it back to the past condition.

I will be alright, of course, but the tie just got broken. And I don‘t feel like knotting it. At some point, in some way, certain things just have to be put to sleep.

Shhhh.... it will only hurt a little.

ºWhen my thoughts became too strained
Then I was slowly sinking like raindrops in the sand
While your voice was in my ears

I was slowly drowning in the sea of my own tearsº



No comments: