6 Oct 2013

°The Countdown has begun°

…Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

And there I lost it. Not that I didn’t know or didn’t fear. Stings still, you know?

Except for my possible ear infection, meeting Simona at the airport after her USA experience and my own drama – nothing really happened here. I still have my one and only job, not exactly looking for a second one, not just yet at least and my school.. Well, it’s on the list but not going that much forward as I would expect.

I even got an e-mail from my school reminding me to graduate before 2014 August. Which is something. I still got some time. I hope I will manage it before that deadline though. I’m so unmotivated to keep on going. But I have to, right? You’d tell me.



All I wanted was to be an exception. Turns out, just like most of us, I am just a rule.
It’s me and Steffany against the world again. Pack your high-heels, girl, we’re hitting the road again.


Once she told me `He was my dream. And before I knew it, he dragged me to the nightmare`. And I guess she was right: for the broken hearts – broken promises.

…I see this life like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and you shall find


On the brighter note – I am canceling Christmas [and New Years for that matter] this year again. I managed to surprise myself with this one, since I was honestly just looking for something in Europe – Maybe Madrid or Malta or something else I haven’t been yet. And there it came – boom boom tabadaba boom – cheap tickets to the country I have always wanted to visit, but never had a chance/guts/whatever for it. I had to make up my mind, since this means no Christmas, but since my mom said she will be alright, I just pressed that big red button. I’m flying to Tel Aviv. Israel, baby! Finally, before I die and before it dries, I will get a chance to touch the Dead Sea. I will get to that Wailing Wall myself and put there my wails.

Maybe that will wash away some of the pain and give me a good kick-start.


…Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard


Off Topic

What is it with me and married men?
It’s not a rhetorical question. I need some answers. And I need them now.
`Why haven’t I met you 6 years ago?` - Does that sound like a compliment or an insult [not exactly to me, but to her] from a married man with a little baby?

Sure, those are just words, one might say. Still burning and stinging isn’t it?

No comments: