4 Sept 2013

°I give my first love to you°

“My love life has a time limit. Let me rephrase that. Our love life has a time limit.”

I freakin loved that movie.

“My love had a time limit, but it lasted a lifetime.”


Do you know what it does to me? You probably don’t. Not that I can blame you.
The finish line is here. We are almost there. Just somebody whispers me, no one wants to participate in the race anymore.

*******
Life has been as usual.

Except for the waiting.

*******

And there came that sting. I know it stings mutually. Still does not make it any better.

****ed up timing you say. And I want to agree, because that would mean it’s not my fault.
I don’t know what to think anymore.

*******

Tomorrow is the new day. And I better kick my own **s good and motivating.
I need my escape.

I'm gonna run away with you
Gonna run away into your eyes blue
I'm gonna run away with you
I'm gonna run away-into your eyes blue

P.S. Admit it, now you are wondering who could have had blue eyes. No, it’s not me. I am still starving for the green ones. Sadly, all of the songs are made for the blue ones. Except that one. Yeah, that was a good song.



No comments: