21 Aug 2013

°Before sunrise°

I decided to watch both before sunrise and before sunset movies. Before I go and watch before midnight by myself in an empty theater.

Never thought it would bring such sentiments.

It reminded me of you. Of you, and the things that you do. Did, to be exact. Especially that emptiness mixed with good memories at the moment of the separation.

To think we almost made it to the movie. And yet we crashed right before the release.

Would you have let me go if you knew the outcome?



So many thoughts, followed by one simple, yet unanswered question.
Do you even have the answer?




-------------------------
Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash / Oh baby with your pretty face / Drop a tear in my wineglass / Look at those big eyes / See what you mean to me / Sweet-cakes and milkshakes / I'm a delusion angel / I'm a fantasy parade / I want you to know what I think / Don't want you to guess anymore / You have no idea where I came from / We have no idea where we're going / Lodged in life / Like branches in a river/ Flowing downstream / Caught in the current / I carry you / You'll carry me / That's how it could be / Don't you know me? / Don't you know me by now?

No comments: