21 May 2013

°Trivial splinter°


Today is 5 years since.. Nevermind. It’s just a hard day to be only on my own. And yet again, you just cannot make it.

It’s weird feeling inside me right now. I cannot say I did not see that coming, but I was just hoping from all of the people you would not be the one, who would consider someone else so insignificant.

Oh well. One more time, the mistake has been made and the understanding has finally reached me.

I guess it’s an achievement.

Whatever happens next, I don’t think it will make it any better. I am however, ready to hear it. Just for the sake of.. I can’t even think of anything. Maybe that is the sign.


Now I just need answers to the questions that has been asked, but never heard. Or never cared to be heard.

Why is that still bothering me?



Five years. And I still miss those special moments that we had. Never ever going to happen. I knew it for five years now and it still brings me to tears.


I want a colour blind dream. And a koala hug.


No comments: