3 Mar 2013

°Striping and wondering°


Every time I sat down to write an entry, I had to reconsider and do something else instead. My life is still a total roller coaster, but nothing I can talk about out loud. Well, that is life after all.

I have been working basically every day and then did one or another thing after.

I finished 1st and 2nd books of 1Q84, found a third one in the library and am still in the progress of reading it. Funny thing about Murakami. You either get addicted or you just don’t understand what this is all about. I happen to be one of the first ones. I get addicted. And there is nothing much else to add I’m afraid. If my one true love of life is travelling, Murakami would be my lover.

I am still alive. Still slowly trying to put my life into order and a schedule, seems to be optimistic. My school thing is still a banned topic, but I don’t loose hope. I simply cannot afford it. As for all the rest – it’s still a roller coaster. Which I decided to enter by my free will and if I crash.. Well, I guess it’s going to  be `oh well`. Still better than `what if`.

And yesterday I went to Sweden. Well, technically I just went to Malmo, which is in Sweden, but so close that it almost doesn’t count. Just for the concert. Those guys are amazing. They were to die for.

The Killers.

I said once – they will be classic to me. And I think they will. Such great sounds and from the looks of it – such nice people. Sincerely happy about you being in a concert, giving it all to play the instruments at their best and sing. When you sing along.

It’s been a good day.



Off Topic

I still cannot honestly tell you if that’s a mistake or not. And from the looks of it, I may never find out. Well, if I never find out, it means it was a mistake. But I’m already in and on the last day of winter I decided not to care anymore. I’m here for my own benefits. Selfish, true, but no one else is living for me, I have to do the job myself.

I may be naïve, but I believe. It’s an exception, not the rule. I may be wrong, of course, but I still believe. There has to be a reason behind it.

We’ll see. I may even share. One day.

No comments: