5 Jun 2011

.Vague Vogue.

Who ever of you still think I am overreacting when I say that I have my own special `luck`, should probably reconsider those doubts. For some reason the world really hated me, at least yesterday.

And so I am still not sure if that was a mistake of a system or somebody’s personal fault, but that does not matter anymore, I guess. It’s already made the flaw to me, anyways.

So it all started kind of promising – I woke up, did not oversleep, got ready, took a book to read [because the one I have been reading I left at work – yes, that is totally my stupid fault] and took a train to Kaunas. I got to the city, the weather was nice and good for the driving test, the local transportation unit came on time and I was heading to the place. I got there way ahead of time, got to the register and gave all the necessary papers to the lady at the desk. It took her some time to check it, but I was in no hurry, just in a lot of stress. And finally she gives me news: `you school did not register you for the exam. You cannot take it`. That was a little shock to me. I mean, I went to school, I took the form that I finished the course successfully, the girl told me everything is under the control, so I had no doubts. She was checking me for couple of times and there was still no register of me for the exam. She called my school, I called my instructor – no one picked up and so I left without even taking the test.

I have to say, that took me completely off guard. I wasn’t prepared for this at all. I mean, I had everything settled and still I couldn’t take the test. I tried to call my school several times, no one picked up. It was officially over.

So I had nothing else better to do, I went back to my mom’s place and booked another exam in 1.5 weeks. I felt pretty bad. If that wasn’t enough, after couple of hours, I got a call from my school, they just returned my call. So I told them what happened, but it was already to late to fix it, so I would just give them a call on Monday to confirm my register. The girl sounded awful sorry about the situation, so I was kind of sure it wasn’t her fault. Anyways, that was over.

I spent the rest of the day easily, just being around, talking to my mom and watching some good bad TV.

The next day, better known as Sunday, it was a little more promising. I found a gap and so I register myself for the exam in couple of days, went shopping, bought myself a pair of shoes [that I desperately needed already], made some lunch with my mom and stayed easily.

After a while a friend of mine gave me a ride back home to Vilnius and so here I am, back home, preparing for a new week of routine: work-home-work-home-something else-work.

Off Topic

I did the crime and I will have to do the time.

Some things just don’t work out. No matter how much you want, how hard you try, how much effort you put in – it just doesn’t work. At least not the way you wanted to. And then you keep on wondering – was that a mistake to believe or a mistake to try to make it happen?

Before you shut the drapes – is it possible that sometimes love just isn’t enough?

I got myself caught in the discussion about engagement some time ago and somehow, I am still thinking about it a little. Once again, when my opinion completely disagrees with almost the whole world’s opinion, I start thinking, maybe it’s I’m freak, and not everyone else? And still, I cannot force myself to think of it as a public event, where everyone should be involved. I may be too naïve and too romantic [just as always] and stick to my guns, that this should be an event of strictly only two people, no one else involved. Besides, I know that original` and `creative` are pretty damn subjectively understood words, but somehow my original and creative doesn’t go together with the world’s. I just got myself wondering – is that is why the world does not like me that much? Come on world, let’s call it even. Let’s stop fighting. Just for once, don’t make it impossible. I do enjoy making missions impossible to become possible, but it’s getting harder and harder every single time. How about some peace? I will make you cookies.

P.S. I am not single. I am not committed. I am reserved for someone who deserves.

No comments: