19 Nov 2010

.Maybe Tomorrow. I find my way home.

Nothing much really happened so far. Bangkok is still Bangkok, still hot, still humid, still tiring and all the rest - just as always. It does feel like at home already. And yet again, I am leaving this home for more than a month. Just when it started to feel homish. Oh well.

By the way, did I ever mention, I am living in the future here? Yes, it's not 2010 as you might think, it is actually 2553. Can I just say, that future is nothing much different from the present? ;) Still the same thing. Although people are shorter, darker and speak not understandable language.

Last weekend was a bit of a challenge: Part of exam on Thursday, then second part of exam on Saturday, another exam on Sunday and finally the last [for now] exam on this Thursday. The only good thing out of it - it's over for more than a month now.

Sunday was a sports day at school. I joined my class, had some fun, some good laughs, played some chairball [don't even bother to try to understand the rules, I still don't get it all], won a second place, got a silver medal [with a bit of pink, Steffany was so proud]. On Monday we went out with some Thai guys from our class for some drinks. The guys took us to the place, where I actually got Hoegaarden [could not believe my own eyes when I saw it]. It was great night, more fun, more talks, more interesting people and fun fun fun.

Now I am already packed and ready to leave. Going to explore Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and hopefully some of the north-east of Thailand. We'll see how it goes. Just packed a backpack. 4.5 weeks on my own in SEA [not the Sea, but SouthEast Asia]. Well, not completely on my own, cause Steffany is for sure going with me. Of course, she is already complaining about the heavy luggage, stuffed with many unnecessary stuff and mud, where her high-heels will stuck for sure. But she is my girl and we will make it happen. Besides her, I have no one else. Girls trip out. We're gonna make it the best trip ever. At least we hope. And most certainly, we will do our best. And oh don't we know how `our best` usually end up.

Anyways, I will keep posted, but most probably only after the month. Steffany is not big with internet when abroad.

No comments: