1 Jul 2010

Denmark seems to be in order. Although Danes still manage to surprise me again and again and again. Take, for example, this World Cup of football. No matter if they loose or they win – they are still celebrating. When there was this big and important match Denmark-Japan, I have been working. When Denmark lost, I figured, people will either drink for their sorrow or just go home. Yeah, not gonna happen. People went out into the streets, with flags, singing songs. In the bar, they have been drinking, dancing on the tables, singing and being happy. For the moment I was thinking that maybe they were actually supporting Japan, but then again, we were facing the same actions when Denmark lost.

Is that anything?

All the rest is just like always. Still working and working and working. The only difference – no more studying left [well, almost], so I do have some time to relax, have some fun or even go out. Now when I think about it, I have no idea how I managed to do all that for six months and even pass 3 out of 4 exams.
Once again – nothing is impossible. Experienced and proved.

Off topic
What are we doing? Are we for real? I’m loosing myself and I am even afraid to judge what is happening there. Keep on asking myself – are we there yet?

P.S. I’m sorry

No comments: