10 Mar 2013

°Kryptomaniac surface°


In spite of everything. Nothing is happening. Well, almost, anyways.

I did the impossible this week though. I did not crack yet. I might, soon enough. Oh, just wake me up when Tuesday comes.

Finally some answers will help me to get to peace with myself. And no, I ain’t telling you what it is about.

On Thursday I went to the concert. You will probably not know them, since I thought I don’t know them either. The 69 eyes. Surprisingly though, I knew one of the songs. For a moment there I thought maybe it was just a cover, but since after I could not find it online, I figured – wow, I must have actually known them.. How? When? I guess I will never know now.

New sounds are catching up. There will be some blood.



P.S. I get a feeling I am making a very big mistake here. Who knows of course. But somehow I am starting to doubt. Or maybe just to see everything clearer. I have made up my mind. I have made a decision. There will be a deadline involved. And then.. No way back.

You were right. You don’t deserve it. But so don’t I.

No comments: