3 Jan 2011

.VangVieng and no Tubing.

The next thing that morning was to leave. I was still not sure why, but I booked the ticket to VangVieng since I did not want to go `tubing` and getting drunk in the middle of the day, but something was pushing me for it. I did not know the reason then, but there was a big reason, and I know it now.

Anyways the ride to the place was amazing. It was like a bus ride through the fairy tale. Hills and mountains, covered with fog and clouds made it mysterious at maximum. It was great.

We arrived pretty late to the party city and then a girl I’ve been with got some bad news from back home, so we ended up having this stupid and useless night. We did not even went for the tubing the next day. I’m telling you, we were probably the only two people in the whole place, who went to VangVieng and got out of there without tubing experience.

I tried to go to Thakek right away but it just didn’t work out for me. I had to stay a night in Vientiane again. I took a crappy but cheapest room in the city all to myself and went for some dinner to the city.

No comments: